I participated in Influencer Activation on behalf of Millennial Central for Cricket Wireless. I received a promotional item to thank me for participating.
One of the many ways that my husband and I have been able to support being a single income family is by ditching our contract cell phone plans. After being under contract with other carriers for several years, we found that we had almost no benefit to staying when we saw all the other affordable options out there that offer the same service as our contract plan did...for less! Saving money and keeping our calling freedoms is definitely something to smile about, right?
Cricket Wireless aims to give people something to smile about too! (#STSA). In addition to many other events that they sponsor, we can add the Pitbull and Enrique Iglesias tour to their list of awesomeness!
But it doesn't end there, here are some more great fan experience events awaiting at the concert!
1. At select tour stops you can find the Cricket Stage - where you can show off your best "headliner" pose. Share your image via "share kiosks" and your photo will be entered into a sweepstakes where a winner and 3 guests will get a trip to the Miami Latin Grammy Street Party. What what?
2. VIP Meet & Greet - A backstage VIP area will be set up backstage. Meet&Greet participants will get to meet Pitbull or Enrique and take photos on a Cricket step & repeat.
3. Selfie Station - Mirrors in the ladies room encourage fans to snap selfies and post to their social channels. They can take pictures of all the fun they are having at the concert to share with friends.
4. Ask Enrique – Fans can win a trip to the Pitbull and Enrique tour stop in Atlanta, meet Enrique in person and ask him that burning question they have.
5. Hologram Standee Billboards - Located at high-traffic spots within the activation venues, holograms of Enrique and Pitbull will create completely lifelike images of the musician for concert goes to check out! The future has truly arrived, right?
Here's a list of the tour stops:
10/10, 2014 -- Los Angeles, CA -- STAPLES Center
10/11, 2014 -- Los Angeles, CA -- STAPLES Center --
10/12, 2014 -- Las Vegas -- Mandalay Bay Events Center
10/14, 2014 -- San Jose, CA -- SAP Center at San Jose
10/15, 2014 -- San Diego, CA -- Valley View Casino Center
10/17, 2014 -- Dallas, TX -- American Airlines Center
10/18, 2014 -- San Antonio -- Alamodome
10/19, 2014 -- Houston, TX -- Toyota Center
10/22, 2014 -- Atlanta, GA -- The Arena at Gwinnett Center
10/25, 2014 -- Hollywood, FL -- Hard Rock Live
10/26, 2014 -- Miami, FL -- AmericanAirlines Arena
10/28, 2014 -- Orlando, FL -- Amway Center
Do you live near any of these concert venues? Give me a shout if you'll be at the concert, I'd love to hear what you think of the Cricket experience!