Beco Soleil Carriers are well known for their versatility and selection in prints and patterns. This carrier came home with Mama Banana's Adventures from MommyCon and will come to one of you! You can read Mama Banana Adventure's Beco Gemini Review to see more about these carriers and brand. Why Beco? The Beco Soleil Comes in Fantastic Colors and has many features:
Beco Soleil Features Include:
- Soft structured baby carrier - front, hip & back carry positions
- Newborn (with Soleil Infant Insert - sold separately) to toddler (7 - 45 lbs/3.5 - 20.4 kg)
- Wide base & high back panel, large shaped ergonomic seat
- Padded headrest & leg openings
- Ability to cross straps across back
- Roomy pocket on waist belt
- Key ring & toy ring
- Phthalate Free, Latex Free, Lead Free, BPA Free
- Body 16" wide x 17" tall
- Shoulder straps adjustable from 23" - 42"
- Padded waist belt adjustable from 28" - 60"
- Weight capacity of the carrier: 7 - 45 lbs (3.2 - 20.4kg)
- Weight of the carrier: 1.5 lbs
One lucky USA or Canadian based resident will win this beautiful carrier! Contest open to 18+ legal residents, void where prohibited. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to e-mail sent to address provided. Good luck and thanks for stopping by!
Disclosure; This is not a sponsored post. This post may contain affiliate links. This giveaway is in no way associated with, sponsored, administered, or endorsed by Facebook,
Twitter, Google, Pinterest or any other social media network. Open to USA and Canadian residents only , must be 18+. Confirmed Winner(s) will be contacted through email and have 48 hours to respond before a new winner will be drawn. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. For questions or to see you can contact MamaBananasAdventures@gmail.com or the blog that you are entering on.