Don't miss! If you love babywearing, after entering the Beco Giveaway, hop over so that you can also have your hand at winning a Wrapsody Breeze Woven Wrap too!
Beco Soleil Carriers are well known for their versatility and selection in prints and patterns. With the infant insert, these carriers go from 7-45 pounds and position baby ergonomically. In addition to the Soleil, the company also carriers the toddler and Gemini. You can read Mama Banana's review of their other carrier, the Beco Gemini, to see more about these carriers and brand. Why Beco? The Beco Soleil Comes in Fantastic Colors and has many features. In addition, this design is no longer in production and highly sought after!
- Soft structured baby carrier - front, hip & back carry positions
- Newborn (with Soleil Infant Insert - sold separately) to toddler (7 - 45 lbs/3.5 - 20.4 kg)
- Wide base & high back panel, large shaped ergonomic seat
- Padded headrest & leg openings
- Ability to cross straps across back
- Roomy pocket on waist belt
- Key ring & toy ring
- Phthalate Free, Latex Free, Lead Free, BPA Free
- Body 16" wide x 17" tall
- Shoulder straps adjustable from 23" - 42"
- Padded waist belt adjustable from 28" - 60"
- Weight capacity of the carrier: 7 - 45 lbs (3.2 - 20.4kg)
- Weight of the carrier: 1.5 lbs
This giveaway had ended! Thanks for entering.
This is not a sponsored post. This post may contain affiliate links. This giveaway is in no way associated with, sponsored, administered, or endorsed by Facebook, Twitter, Google, Pinterest or any other social media network. Open to USA and Canadian residents only , must be 18+. Confirmed Winner(s) will be contacted through email and have 48 hours to respond before a new winner will be drawn. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. For questions about this event you can contact MamaBananasAdventures@gmail.com