Monday, July 21, 2014

Bluberry Yogurt Popsciles with doTERRA Lemon Essential Oil


Do you use essential oils therapeutically or in your cooking? I recently purchased my first set of doTERRA oils through That Mama Gretchen (Breathe, OnGuard and Lemon Essential Oil) and I've been having a blast experimenting with the lemon in my cooking.

Check out my recipe for Blueberry Yogurt + doTERRA Lemon Essential Oil popsicles on her blog!

__________
Did you see my recipe for raspberry creamsicle popsicles on the blog earlier? I made them using my Zoku Duo popsicle mold, but you can really use any mold you like. Check out that post to see the recipe & enter my giveaway for the adorable Zoku Fish Pops 
(which are sure to make your kiddies giggle). 


2 comments:

  1. I'd never thought about using essential oils in cooking before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum!! These sound amazing!! Im so glad I found this to make for this summer!! Pinning!!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...