Monday, January 19, 2015

Same outfit, two babies.

This is one of my favorite parts of having two girls almost exactly two years apart. Their birthdays are a week apart and sometimes I'm able to get Ruby into the same clothes that Penny was wearing at that same age. It's a little tough; Penny is such a petite gal and Ruby is a little above average. For example, Penny wore this adorable bear outfit from 10 - 13 months. Ruby is 10 1/2 months old and probably won't wear this same outfit again.

Penny, December 2012
Ruby, January 2015

5 comments:

  1. my two snow babys that I love so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness what a cutie!! It is nice getting two rounds out of the same outfit. We have an older daughter and newborn son but and I have already enjoyed seeing him wear her hand me downs. Since we have so many clothes that are gender neutral it is really easy to get multiple wears which is great since they grow out of them so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I did this with my first two children with their first Halloween and first Christmas outfits b/c they were both fall babies. Unfortunately I couldn't do it with this baby because he is a summer baby. But I do still have some old outfits from his older brother that have, and will, fit. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO cute! I have 3 children, there is almost exactly 2 years between each one. First and third are girls, second was a boy... so I didn't end up saving a lot of clothing from my first that I was able to use with my 3rd. Bums me out a little, but what do you do when you just don't have the storage space?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!! I would do the same!! What a great side by side picture it would make!! <3

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...