Friday, January 9, 2015

Catch the moment 365: Week 1

Nurse Loves Farmer

Welcome to my first try at a picture challenge! I will be taking a photo a day (well, ideally..) and posting it daily on my instagram account (#pierogie365) and weekly on the blog.

This week I just didn't have it together. I'm working out the kinks. Instead of just finding a random moment of my day and take a picture of it, I'll be starting to look for inspirations and themes. 


Another viewing of Frozen.

The girls have been taking baths together for a couple months now 
and it's so adorable seeing them play together. 


Couldn't help but snap this picture. Matching tutu dresses and fox leggings from DoodlePants (get 15% off with code PIEROGIE15)

Stay tuned for next week and I promise that the photos will be less blurry and more consistent!

Catch up on previous weeks: 
Follow along on Instagram daily!

1 comment:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...