This post was originally part of the Cuckoo for Cloth hop.
- Doodle Pants are made to fit over a cloth diapered bum. Enough said. Here's my tips for dressing a cloth diapered girl.
- Change is a constant over there. Check often for new designs!
- Doodle Pants recently rolled out their coordinating clothing line - so you can find toddler sweatshirts, onesies, t-shirts and play dresses to match your Doodle Pants.
- Get 15% off your order of Doodle Pants by using the code PIEROGIE15!
- Funky Fluff cloth diapers come in two material choices: stay dry (micro-suede) and bamboo. The stay-dry is truly stay dry and the bamboo is so incredibly thirsty. Their bamboo diapers are by far my absolute favorite in our cloth diaper stash! My toddler is a side-sleeper and tends to leak if she had too much to drink before bed, and she has NEVER leaked in either of these materials.
- Their bamboo inserts, specifically the bamboo booster, are a MUST HAVE in my stash. The inserts are so dense, thirsty yet trim. Please, do yourself the favor and get a pair. These are required for our night-night diapers.
- I love their solids color combo. Penny particularly loves the bubbles and the pink & grey diapers
This giveaway has ended. Thanks to everyone who entered!