Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Catch the moment: Week 10

Nurse Loves Farmer



 The girls were sick for most of my parents visit. It was so sad to see the runny noses, coughs and tired eyes. It was such a breakthrough when Ruby learned how to cough and stay asleep. Poor thing.
 A new addition to my husband's vintage BMW "collection." He loves the e34 body style and this gem came across our laps and we just couldn't say no to her. This is a 1971 BMW 2800csa.
 As all birthday parties go, mama was too busy being hostess to stop and take pictures of the event. This is my favorite picture from our dinosaur-fairy birthday party. 
 Another peek for what is to come! These girls sure love the sunshine.
 A week after my big girl turned 3, my little baby turned 1. What a blessing she has been to me!
 The turn in the weather has gotten us outside more and with the ground being relatively dry Ruby gets more opportunities to stand outside. Let's just say that she was not entirely ok with it at first! I can't blame her, she's been up in the air for the last 12 months and suddenly it's ok to be on the ground?! What?! 
In lieu of toys for birthday presents, we asked for experiences, projects or outings. The DIY birdhouse was a hit!

Catch up on previous weeks: 
Follow along on Instagram daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...