Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Holiday Recap

So the whirlwind month of December is over and I feel like a can breathe in a huge sigh of relief,

Don't get me wrong, our family had so much fun.. but to be honest, we've probably been more social in the last 5 weeks than we have all year so it felt like a lot of events crammed into a very short amount of time.

And of course, the holidays means family time...
 Penny and her cousin Pamela are literally two peas in a pod (hahaha I made it punny). Those two girls, although 5 years apart, are definitely going to be inseparable one day. Then you've got Penny's 3 boy cousins, ranging from 9 to 6 months older than her...who better not throw mud and sticks at her when they get older. hrmph. But now that Penny is crawling and pretty much able to fight back, play time with the boys is fun and it's awesome to watch them all interact.

It had been my Christmas wish for Penny to get her two top teeth, which didn't happen.. and then I hoped they would sprout by New Years.. which didn't happen.. So I suppose I can hope that they will come out by her birthday (in two months, so she has time!).



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...