Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Improve your wine drinking experience with VinoVinti!

This post brought to you by VinoVinti. All opinions are 100% mine.
What is your favorite special date that you and your significant other do together? One of the hubs' and my favorite date plans is wine tasting. We live just outside of Washington's Woodinville wine country, have lived within driving distance to great wineries in the Columbia Gorge and on our second wedding anniversary took a road trip down to California where we visited the infamous Copolla Winery and popped in to the tasting room of Toad Hollow Vineyards - we served their Risque French Sparkling wine for our wedding.

Now all that to say... I'm not a wine connoisseur by any means. We love our white wines; but the experience of tasting the wine, talking about what we like about it and learning tasting techniques together is far more important to us than amassing an impressive stash in our basement :)
Recently my sister-in-law (a gal that I can call on any time for a wine tasting too!) and I were talking about how long its been since she and I have been wine tasting together. You see, I've been pregnant // breast feeding // pregnant again and soon to be breastfeeding for the last 30 months, and I've got 3 more months of pregnancy to go. To say that I miss my favorite past time is a little bit of an understatement!

One thing I've got on my wish list for my "weaning party," that my sister-in-law affectionately calls, is a VinoVinti. Most wine drinkers have heard of aerators and their benefits for wines, but VinoVinti takes it to a whole new level as it is much more efficient.
What are some of the benefits of using a VinoVinti?
  • You can use it for both red and white wines.
  • Opens the wine, enriches the flavor and reduces the harsh tannins that leave that "acidic" bite.
  • It's so easy to use and can 'treat' an entire bottle of wine in about 30 seconds.
So although I won't be getting to wine taste this Christmas, I do have a couple wine lovers on my list that I know would love to try this out.

Visit VinoVinti and purchase their carbonic acid extractor for the wine lover in your family this Christmas.


Follow VinoVinti on Facebook and see what the hype is about!
**Please drink responsibly, and as always, only drink if you are at least 21 years or older**

3 comments:

  1. I am not a wine connoiseur but Vino Vinti is something I could give to a wine loving friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spent a week in Napa a few years ago - wonderful time! Loved Coppola! I no longer drink wine, but when I drank reds, I used an aerator - good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome that you've been to Coppola! It was a really cool experience I haven't seen a ton of his movies but the property was gorgeous, and it was a perfect day for the pool. 4th of July and over 110 degrees. Yikes!

      Delete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...