Sunday, December 1, 2013

Chalk Treatment Customized Christmas Ornaments #SantasLilHelper

27 years ago my mom started a tradition for our family where she buys a special ornament for each child, and when I got married she sent a huge hat box full of my ornaments that she had saved.  Now each year we've received an ornament jointly - first married Christmas, first home, new baby, etc.

One type of ornament that I've had my eye on was something that is specific for our family. When I discovered Chalk Treatment, I loved her chalk board style ornaments that you can customize to {almost} whatever your heart desires. So I talked to Maggie, ba-da bing // ba-da boom, a box of ornaments were on their way to my home. And I am so excited to share these with you! :)

The first ornament is for our tree and features our family name. The second two ornaments are grandparent gifts. My parents are affectionately called "Babcia" (Polish for grandma) and "Vovo" (Portuguese for grandpa), and Adam's side is "Grandpa" and "Grandma."


The precision on the lettering is really impressive. I also love that it has that chalk look, but it won't smudge throughout the years. That's been on my mind when I've been picking out Christmas decorations this season since we have sticky toddler fingers and will have another set this time next year too!

And my favorite part, besides the honestly very beautiful ornaments? The boxes they come in. Maggie, who not only has the very keen eye for design and presentation, told me that this is the best way to ship glass ornaments. Me? I just love that they came pre-wrapped and I know their recipients will feel so special when they get to open these!


Here's an idea of how big each ornament is
Check out Chalk Treatment on Etsy and Facebook.
Also enter to win a customized ornament in my
Santa's Little Helper Prize Pack starting December 2nd

Included is a Beanilla homemade vanilla extract infusion kit and a matching mama - child apron set from Cupcake Provacateur

In the meantime, use promocode CHALK4YOU to get a 10% discount on your order. In addition to ornaments, she does chalkboards that can be used for weddings, baby announcements, events, or whatever else your heart desires!

Visit Chalk Treatment on Etsy and tell me what you would do for a customized ornament!

Disclosure: I received product in order to facilitate this review...
but you know me - I wouldn't share anything with you that I don't love too!

Are you a business that would like to have your product featured on The Pierogie Mama?
Send me a line!

9 comments:

  1. I like the personalized Christmas ball, they are very pretty and would be great to use year after year I would use our last name and stars..

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely gorgeous! I had a childhood friend who called her grandfather Vovo, though she pronounced it as voo-voo which I think was a childhood mispronunciation. I have never heard or seen it since then

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the "I believe in kissing" ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have a couple of personalized Christmas balls for the boys. I love them so much. These however are SO gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful ornament! My family and I also get a customized ornament each Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful. We have an ornament tradition as well. It is so much fun to open each box and listen to the kids talk about them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would do a personalized family ornament for my daughter & her family

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are adorable!!! I'd love to have a family ornament made!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would make a Hamilton-Kastl clan ornament for our tree.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...